Given the unfolding situation regarding Coronavirus in Australia and globally, we would like to provide you with an update on what we are doing to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
We are taking advice from the federal government and are implementing any recommendations from them We have always adhered to strict hygiene practices and have introduced additional measures to further reduce the risk of this disease spreading.
- Hand sanitisers at bars and service points
- Social distancing dining (1.5m apart)
- ATMs to be consistently cleaned throughout service
- Gloves used for all food preparation
- Deep cleans from our cleaning contractors
- Staff will not engage in any personal contact, such as shaking hands with others
- All persons displaying any flu like symptoms are asked not to enter our venue
We understand the need for social activity in our community and until instructed otherwise we will continue to trade as normal and provide you, our guests, with the same experiences.
Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
The Management team.